Monday 2 July 2012

Events, fear, graduation parties.

Right. I know that I haven't been writing lately. What with the whirlwind of exams, passing, graduation trips, near death experiences and now packing. Its just been I haven't had a quiet moment where I felt like I wanted to say something.

First off, I did my vivas, passed them.. well.. failed one of them but overall passed. Passed overall the dental degree. Received a prize for my case presentation. And was overall happy. Lots of partying later..by partying I mean FOOD!

I, then went on my graduation trip with 7 other wonderful girls.. who I may add.. we almost died together. What a way to bond isn't it? *sigh* I'm not boasting by saying that I was probably the most capable one on the trip... because I did doubt my capabilities on whether I could survive the trip. But these girls are either crazy brave or did not consider the risks at all. I'm totally impressed and exasperated with them at the same time. Either way, we all bonded really well and there were no actual upsets. I don't regret going on the trip despite almost dying. I don't even regret falling down and scraping my leg badly which went septic. I only regret my stupidity, lack of foresight and the lack of ability to say no sometimes. Either way, the trip is one that's going to stand very clear in my memories. So, thanks girls!

The other thing is packing.. I'm stressing over the packing. My room looks like a bomb hit it. I've been enlightened by Z's dad that my packing skills leave alot to be desired. ARgh.. man.. didn't think it through now did I? My head's still in the clouds. The fact that my box wouldn't even fit through the door was a bit like.. AAAAHHH!! and then.. my box is going to fall apart.. double ARGGHHH fine fine repacking it is..

A bit like I can't wait for my parents to get here and help me pack but at the same time.. I want to be pretty much 60% done before they get here.. My pride is AT STAKE! kay.. back to work, J! but before that... BADMINTON YO! I needs it!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment