Monday 28 May 2012

not a cloud in the sky

Its been so so hot lately. Like temperature hot. There's not a cloud in the sky! ridiculous!

I can't live in my room without my fan. I've taken to wearing the ultimate minimum eventhough i'm not comfortable baring all.

On another note, I sent my finals case presentation to print. Omg.. I can't believe i have just over week before all this horror is over. This perpetual cloud hanging over my head. Will i pass? I don't know.. i just know its going to be a horrific 48 hours.

whoosh.. today I'm off to do some tidying of my casts.. and then back home for rest and to see whether I can study again.

I'll post up some pictures next time of all the blue sky we've got. It feels like we transitioned from autumn to summer. So strange. We've not really had spring or winter.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment